Fort Recovery Industries, Inc., is currently seeking a Quality Coordinator/Manager to coordinate, develop and maintain the quality function in a way that supports our operations to produce products that meet or exceed customer expectations. Responsibilities include:
- Supervise, plan and direct the daily operations of Quality Assurance
- Develop new and make revisions to existing quality policy and procedure as required
- Responsible for supervision, training and education of employees within Quality Assurance
- Collect, record and distribute quality related information to manufacturing including such things as sample boards, gauges, policies and procedures
- Monitor quality issues, corrective and preventative actions
- Investigate customer complaints, gather information and develop disposition for complaints
- Participate in internal/external audits
- Participate in continuous improvement activities and leads where assigned or in area of expertise.
Experience/Certification Required –
- Degree in engineering, quality or equal experience
- ASQ Certification as CQI or CQT is preferred.
- Exceptional working knowledge of quality systems and tools.
- Experience with ISO 9001 and automotive requirements is highly desirable.
- Excellent Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) with 3% Match
- Annual Health Fair and Wellness Incentives
- Perfect Attendance Bonuses
- Paid Vacation and 10 Paid Holidays/Year
Who We Are
Founded in 1945, our first metal casting operation provided a durable aluminum horn for saddle trees. Today, we deliver superior components for market-leading manufacturers worldwide in the automotive, appliance, electrical, refrigeration, and plumbing industries. We’re one of the few fully integrated zinc and aluminum die casters that offers expertise from design through finishing and assembly. We continually make substantial investments in tooling, processes, facilities, and other design and engineering resources to ensure our success and our customers’ success.Apply Now Upload Resume