SCOPE: Perform a range of activity check and maintain quality standards on all types of parts and materials, following standard procedures as defined by the Quality Assurance Program.
1. Helps collect, record and distribute quality related information to employees within the manufacturing departments.
- Inspects all incoming materials purchased from outside sources. Must meet FRI quality standards.
- Checks and verifies that products meet quality standards as defined by FRI and its customers.
- Checks and performs product and work in process testing, dimensional gauging as required.
- Trains operators as it pertains to quality related issues.
- Make random checks through the departments during shift operation.
- Checks and verifies certain tooling dimensions.
- Carries out proper containment on nonconforming or suspect material/product.
- Follow proper QA procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
QUALICATIONS: A high school diploma.
An Associate Degree in Quality Engineering or related field is a plus.
A basic knowledge in blueprint reading and measuring equipment.
Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
An understanding of basic math and record keeping.
Knowledge of QA practices and principles, including SPC (Statistical Process Control).
Our Employees enjoy a number of attractive incentives including:
- Competitive Hourly Wage Structure & Shift Premium
- Company-Paid Training
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary Life and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Wellness Incentives
- Attendance Bonuses
- 10 Paid Holidays/Year