Do you want to work with purpose? Our team members make parts that go into products that make people’s lives better! Do you have a KitchenAid mixer at home? Ever sat in a comfy office chair? Do you cook on a stove top or bake in your oven? Do you love to drive your favorite car? Have you flushed your toilet today? If so, you have likely come in contact with products made at Ft. Recovery Industries.
Ft. Recovery Industries is a leading global manufacturer of aluminum and zinc die castings. With plant locations in Ft. Recovery, OH and Portland, IN, we offer great opportunities to grow your career!
It is FRI’s mission to seek out and develop employees with exceptional ability. We are currently seeking Press Operators on all shifts. Shift times run 6:30am-2:50pm, 2:30pm-10:50pm and 10:30pm-6:50am. Shift premiums apply to 2nd and 3rd shift.
What will you do? Everything starts at the trim press! This is a great entry level position to learn more about manufacturing. You will:
- Operate a trim press placing castings into the cavity and remove scrap
- Check parts for quality including gaging and visual checks
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Weekly Pay!
- Increased Shift Premiums to $1.25 for 2nd and 3rd Shifts
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage with Low Weekly Premiums
- Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) with 3% Match
- Perfect Attendance Bonuses
- Paid Vacation + 10 Paid Holidays/Year
- SO MANY Opportunities to Grow Your Career into Different Paths and Interest Areas!
Apply now to learn more! Questions regarding this position? Call Lindsay, our recruiter, at 419-375-5228Apply Now Upload Resume