Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Fort Recovery, OH and Portland, IN
Job Type: Full-Time
Fort Recovery Industries, Inc. is currently interviewing for Maintenance Technicians! Applicants will be responsible for the Preventative Maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of production equipment, as well as plant equipment. Desired skills include Electrical from 3 Phase to low voltage controls, PLC, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, CNC, Robotic, Plumbing, and Welding. This is an excellent opportunity, with rates for a Technician starting at $25.67/hr. up to $30.64/hr. and is promotable to a Master Technician starting at $32.31/hr ($2.00 shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift).
- Working knowledge of electrical construction/repair (single and three phase voltages in A.C. and D.C. currents), use of electrical gauges and instruments and familiarity with the National Electric Code and safety procedures.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic construction/repair (pumps, valves, cylinders and other related hydraulic and pneumatic components) and use of diagnostic equipment.
- Working knowledge of mechanical construction/repair using arc and gas welding and gas cutting torches. Ability to fabricate steel components using standard cutting and fastening techniques.
- Working knowledge of PLCs and troubleshooting techniques.
- Maintenance and repair of robotics considered a plus.
- Working knowledge of plumbing construction and repair and ability to use tools applicable to the trade. Knowledge of local and ASTM plumbing codes considered a plus.
- High school education or equivalent. Vocational training and/or Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship preferred.
Associate Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Company-Paid Training & Tool Allowance
- Great Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Coverage
- Annual Health Fair & Wellness Incentives
- Attendance Bonuses
- 10 Paid Holidays/Year & Paid Vacation
- Tool Allowance