Job Title – Machining Center Operator
Location – Fort Recovery, OH & Portland, Indiana
Job Type – Full-Time
Fort Recovery Industries, Inc., a leading manufacturer of aluminum and zinc die casting, has an opening for Machining Workcenter Operator.
You will be responsible for:
- Operate and control any of the machining work centers. Operator is to assure part quality through machine set-up and inspection procedures.
- Set-up and make adjustments to the machining work center as require by the production schedule. Obtain first piece approval from QA.
- Thread gages, plug gages, etc.
- This is an entry level manufacturing position with great growth opportunities
Experience/Certification Required –
- Able to work well as part of a team and alone
- Basic math and reading skills
- Ability to reason
- Stand and move around throughout the day
Career Level – Entry Level
- Competitive Hourly Wage Structure
- Excellent Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance Coverage
- Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) with 3% Match
- Annual Health Fair and Wellness Incentives
- Perfect Attendance Bonuses
- Paid Vacation and 10 Paid Holidays/Year