Do you want to work with purpose? Our team members make parts that go into products that make people’s lives better! Do you have a KitchenAid mixer at home? Ever sat in a comfy office chair? Do you cook on a stove top or bake in your oven? Do you love to drive your favorite car? Have you flushed your toilet today? If so, you have likely come in contact with products made at Ft. Recovery Industries.
Ft. Recovery Industries is a leading global manufacturer of aluminum and zinc die castings. With plant locations in Ft. Recovery, OH and Portland, IN, we offer great opportunities to grow your career!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Weekly Pay!
- Increased Shift Premiums to $1.25 for 2nd and 3rd Shifts
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage with Low Weekly Premiums
- Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) with 3% Match
- Perfect Attendance Bonuses
- Paid Vacation + 10 Paid Holidays/Year
- SO MANY Opportunities to Grow Your Career into Different Paths and Interest Areas!
It is FRI’s mission to seek out and develop employees with exceptional ability. We are currently seeking associates in our finishing department on 1st and 3rd shift. This is a floating role allowing for different work assignments day to day assisting in our buffing and plating operations. What will you do? This area takes dull, raw parts and puts them through buffing and plating to have a nice, shiny finish ready for our customers.
Apply now to learn more! Questions regarding this position? Call Lindsay, our recruiter, at 419-375-5228
Apply Now Upload Resume