Job Title – Die Maintenance – 2nd and 3rd Shift
Location – Fort Recovery, OH & Portland, IN
Job Type – Full Time
Job Summary –
- Receives return dies from production, clean and inspect for damage, ware, cracks, build-up, etc. Disassembling and cleaning, changing of ejector pins, inserts, cores, and other tooling components. Using power handling equipment to assist handling such as overhead crane or power trucks.
- Report to supervision any unusual condition that were not identified on the work order.
- Provides on-line mold polishing services.
- Provides assistance to production employees explaining operation features of tools, so that through proper set-up, excessive wear and damage can be held at minimum.
- Operates a variety of machine tools, such as machine lathe, mills, drills, sawing and blast equipment.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Using a variety of measuring instruments, such as calipers, and micrometers.
- Fabricates simple brackets, support pillars and other tooling components.
Able to read scales, calipers, micrometers, and height gauges.
Able to use basic math.
Good understanding of mechanical concepts.
Possess the desire and the will be acquire additional knowledge relating to the job.
Excellent safety habits.
Should have a basic understanding of die cast tooling and process.
Some experience at operating metal-working equipment.
Should have a minimum of a high school education.
Should be able to read blueprints.
Education Level – High School
Career Level – Entry Level/Experienced/Student
401(k) participation with COMPANY MATCH
Starting over $18.00 per hour, and more for experience, plus $0.50 shift premium
Various company-paid in-house meals
Relaxed dress codeApply Now Upload Resume