SCOPE: To assist customers with replacement of orders and follow-up of their orders. Coordinate customer service activities (liaison between manufacturing/scheduling and customer, handling inquiries/complaints).
- Review orders received and check/confirm terms and pricing.
- Enter orders into CMS and generate reports.
- Take telephone orders and check on open orders.
- Assist with pricing changes – verify calculation, enter changes into computer, assist with mailing.
- Coordinate customer services activities including routing of shipments, customer inquiries, complaints, and returned goods.
- Assist in outlining and monitoring activities of customer services clerk.
- Access customer portals for updates to orders, consignment usage, ASN’s (Advance Shipping Notices) and obtaining releases to ship against.
- Work in conjunction with outside vendors on establishing production priorities.
- Track and process Consignment Warehouses for customers.
- Track product and flow through production to assist operations with priorities to meet customer’s required ship date.
- Place requisitions and manage inventories for KunGi manufactured items under corporate inventory guidelines.
- Update/maintain customer files (customer PO’s, pricing, orders, ship-to, bill-to, etc.).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Ability to plan, organize, multi task and self-direct all work efforts.
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word proficient.
- Detailed oriented.
- Positive attitude.
- Two years of experience in an office atmosphere