Job Title – Controls Engineer
Job Type – Full-Time
Job Summary –
Fort Recovery Industries, Inc., a leading manufacturer of aluminum and zinc die casting, has an opening for a Controls Engineer. The primary focus of this position is to provide support working with our maintenance team, troubleshooting with PLCs. A background with PLCs, HMIs, robotics and/or maintenance are preferred.
This position will support all three FRI manufacturing facilities, located in Ft. Recovery, Ohio and Portland, Indiana.
Experience/Certification Required –
Candidates for the Manufacturing Engineering position should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Automation or Controls Engineering or have an Associate’s degree with equivalent education/work experience.
Career Level – Entry Level
- Competitive Wage Structure
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company-Paid Long Term and Short Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Vacation + 10 Paid Holidays/Year
Apply Now Upload Resume